Affiliate Account Manager – Malta
An Affiliate Account Manager is needed at one of the biggest firms in the Malta iGaming industry!
Our client is one of Europe’s leading iGaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the online gambling sector. Their long-established retail and online businesses give tremendous prospects for highly motivated people, allowing outstanding employees to advance quickly in their careers. This company is an international iGaming group, running three popular casino brands, that have won multiple awards for offering a wide range of betting options and styles throughout its portfolio of brands. All three of its online casinos include an unbelievable assortment of exciting slots, traditional table games, massive progressive jackpots, and exciting live games. And please, don´t forget the crazy casino bonuses on offer!
Now due to the company’s successful marketing efforts they are looking to hire an Affiliate Account Manager with the requisite experience and desirable personality traits to be based in Malta.
Affiliate Account Manager´s responsibilities
Affiliate Account Manager jobs will primarily focus on casino brands and casino bonus promotional work which will entail discovering prospective new affiliate partners, pushing industry-leading affiliate programs to marketing partners, and efficiently managing the ongoing relationship with existing partners.
The Affiliate Account Manager will be in charge of strategically expanding and developing allocated affiliate accounts and will be working closely with marketing, finance, legal and other internal teams to fulfill the following responsibilities:
• Measure affiliate effectiveness by monitoring and analyzing affiliate performance
• Create incentive programs and special casino bonuses to reward key partners by identifying and cultivating top performers
• Market affiliate programs through effective campaigns
• Provide evidence-based feedback for improvement of landing page and marketing strategy
• Help casino affiliates by implementing a cutting-edge strategy to increase affiliate productivity
• Nurture small to medium affiliates and develop them into key affiliates
• Collaborate with internal teams to enhance the affiliate business within the market
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends and data by representing the company’s affiliate team at the industry events
• Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures, and support their implementation by remaining abreast of any changes
Affiliate Account Manager’s requirements
Affiliate Account Managers should always be enthusiastic, ambitious as this is a key role in the Affiliate Management team in the Malta-office. A candidate with the following qualities and qualifications will be preferred:
• Experienced individual with a proven track record in the affiliate market
• An applicant with a degree or diploma in marketing or qualification in any of the associated fields
• Understanding of web monitoring techniques such as cookie pixel tracking
• Resourceful with good problem-solving skills
• Prior involvement with website analytics tools will be deemed valuable
• Excellent communicator with a basic knowledge of the iGaming industry
• A self-motivated, disciplined person with the ability to lead and motivate others when required
• A team player with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
• Willing to learn with a positive attitude
• Service and results-oriented
What´s on offer for Affiliate Account Manager?
The Affiliate Account Manager in Malta will be awarded a competitive salary and bonuses along with 4 weeks of holidays to maintain an effective work-life balance. To ensure peak performance comprehensive health insurance and subsidized gym membership will also be awarded and the company will also ensure generous parental leaves, relocation support, and hybrid working opportunities. Another significant advantage of working with this online gaming company is that they have an inclusive, enjoyable workplace culture that fosters a “work hard, play hard” mindset. The firm not only provides its workers with regular beer Fridays and holiday celebrations, but they also prefer to organize exceptional team-building trips and unforgettable leisure experiences.
Overall, candidates may expect to join a workplace that promotes a better work-life balance in all facets of the job.
Do you wish to experience all of these incredible perks and bonuses as part of your ideal iGaming job? We can assist you!
Get in touch with our team today by applying now and get your iGaming career started!