We have started searching for a Japanese affiliate manager for a company located with offices in both Malta and Estonia. Millions of users worldwide can’t be wrong, this giant of an organisation is offering next level innovation services and solutions to the always evolving industry of iGaming, Fintech and Blockchain. The company encourages its 700 employees to explore their limits and push further to achieve their goals through growth and innovation.
Information about the Japanese Affiliate Manager role
As the affiliate manager for Japan, you will be managing different marketing partner accounts. You will be responsible for maintaining good relationships through communication, product knowledge and networking while increasing the performance of each particular affiliate account.
As part of your tasks you will also focus on acquiring new partners and opening negotiations with marketing and affiliate deals that offer benefits for all parties involved. Revenue share? CPA? Hybrid? How can you offer exclusive bonuses and special promotions to attract new players through these affiliates? And what about SEO and content planning? Google loves fresh content and landing pages.
The company is looking for a confident personality that can handle stressful situations, within tight deadlines and be flexible to communicate with partners and team members in different time zones. The ideal candidate will take the Affiliate Team to a new level by achieving the key metrics planned for the upcoming months.
The responsibilities for an Affiliate Manager – Japan
- You will drive revenue through our affiliate partners by creating exclusive promotional material, set up attractive bonuses and maintaining a good relationship with affiliates.
- You will plan, test, and optimize promotional offers for the affiliate for multiple brands
- Understanding of using CRM tools to create rewards and affiliate bonuses
- Resolve any problems or complications for affiliate partners
- Create and send out regular newsletters to acquire new customers
- Ensure monthly affiliate settlements are calculated correctly and are being paid promptly
- You will be managing an affiliate coordinator to assist you
- Take charge of the onboard process for new affiliates and build strong business relationships
- Created monthly KPI reports and affiliate performance status reports
- Updated on social media trends for competitors
These requirements are needed from an Affiliate Manager
- Experience in the iGaming sector, ideally from account management
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Japanese and English
- Team management experience would be a bonus
- Autonomy by having excellent time management skills and complete tasks with speed and accuracy without constant supervision
- Experienced in Excel, Powerpoint and CRM tools.
- Presentation skills with ability to express and implement creative ideas to promotions.
What can we offer a top candidate?
As a reward for the hard work and results, the company offers team members great opportunities to relax: happy hours, comfortable and fun facilities. An attractive salary appropriate for your responsibilities within the organization and there will be competitive bonuses and health insurance. This company really believe that happy team members bring more value for everyone involved, and they place each employee in the centre of every strategic plan.
This role will be located in Tallinn, Estonia.