Role: Affiliate Manager
Language: English (German is a bonus)
Our fast-growing iGaming client has an innovative product portfolio and ambitious plans, and they are currently searching for an affiliate manager candidate who has working experience with MGA countries. This role is responsible for the acquisition, management, and retention of affiliate marketing partners and taking ownership of the affiliate program. Affiliation is an operational business that requires flexibility, communication, and creativity and you will be given all resources available to make success in 2022. Revenue Share? CPA deal? Hybrid? You know what suits best for each affiliate marketing partner while you liaise with other departments to create attractive affiliate campaigns for both casino and sports betting.
Affiliate Manager Responsibilities
The affiliate manager will be supported by a well-known brand within iGaming. Payments are always paid on time, customer service is offered in various languages and the welcome bonus offers provide high conversion. Which player doesn’t like cash back and casino bonus payouts? Some of the responsibilities in this role to be found below:
• Create and execute affiliate marketing plans
• Improve the affiliate program and establish a successful business relationship
• Search and sign up new affiliates by developing a successful onboarding process
• Maintain affiliate relationships through trust and performance monitoring
• Provide exclusive casino bonuses offer for affiliate sites
• Review creative material including design, landing pages, tracking links
• Be compliant with relevant regulations and guidelines
• Report monthly to key stakeholders on affiliate marketing activity, budget overview, and performance analysis
• You can guide implementation with ease
• Attend industry events and keep updated on industry trends
• Follow up on deals made, check on payments and assist in daily administrative tasks
Affiliate Manager Requirements and Skills
We are looking for an affiliate manager who can handle everything from communication, and networking to support and can move around a product portfolio with grace on desktop and mobile. Ideally, you are a German speaker but that’s not a requirement.
• An experienced affiliate manager who knows how to negotiate with a smile
• A team player with credibility in iGaming
• You are trained in Responsible Gaming and follow guidelines and internal rules for the company to stay compliant.
• Experience in Sales or Account Management is an asset
• Positive personality with a proactive attitude
• Have excellent planning and organizational skills
• Knowledge about DACH iGaming
• Confident speaker of English
• Proactive attitude
• Analytical and data-driven with strong Excel skills
Affiliate Manager Salary
This family-friendly iGaming company will offer a competitive salary and an attractive bonus will be offered, with financial support when it comes to fitness, wellness, and professional development courses. We also offer a relocation package if you are based outside Malta, and we will provide an easy onboarding process for the new employee!
This is your chance as the sky is the limit!