Role: Content Assistant
Location: Malta or Brussels
Languages: Dutch, French, or Flemish
Our client is a player-focused and technology-driven brand holding two licenses with the Belgian Gaming Commission. Regulated, responsible, and legit, that’s how we like it. The company has a strong online presence and also more than 700 betting shops in Belgium open for players who love to play casino and bet on sports. They are now looking for a passionate and creative Content Assistant to be hands-on when it comes to writing and marketing tasks and this person will be based in either Malta or Brussels.
The role of a Content Assistant
This is a job for a creative, ambitious, and fast learning candidate because your content initiatives will be rewarded. Solid communication skills are required as you will be working with different stakeholders and reporting to our Social Media and Content Manager.
The main focus is social media and you will be responsible for the blog, daily posts, and various translation work to make sure the content is engaging, updated, and entertaining. Brand awareness is key to company success in a very competitive and regulated industry.
Responsibilities of a Content Assistant:
- Writing, editing, and publishing digital content for the blog and social media
- Translation work, proofreading, and copywriting
- Edit images and create videos for marketing purposes
- Content creator to boost SEO through authority, rankings, engagement, and trusted links
- Liaise with different departments including Customer Service, Games team, Compliance
- Incorporate the company’s style guide and ensure the content is compliant
- Studying online player trends, customer journey, and reviewing content performance
- Evaluating the performance of the content platform and reporting to stakeholders
- Use analytics and support tools to make sure you stay updated daily
Requirements for a Content Assistant
- The candidate should be fluent in Dutch or French speaking and writing
- Strong communication skills and confidence in the English language
- Experience from a content role with proven organizational skills
- Background from iGaming is a bonus
- A love for sports and its journalism and ability to produce creative and engaging content
- Online user knowledge and keen to know more about games, products, and software
- Ability to work well under pressure and to publish content within agreed deadlines
- Tech-savvy with an ability to quickly understand software, casino player bonuses, and special promotions
- Basic SEO skills
Please contact us for more information about this role and how we can help you to secure a top iGaming career opportunity. We will help with how to write a good CV and give you advice on how to prepare for the interview.