CRM Executive – Dutch
One of GamingMyJob.com’s international clients is very interested in hiring Dutch speaking CRM Executives to work out of their office in sunny Malta. You will report to the CRM Manager and work closely with the team to help implement and improve the overall CRM strategy covering the Netherlands. You will be part of a team that is aiming to dominate this market for years to come. Sounds like an exciting role if you ask me!
I would like a job in iGaming doing the following:
- Methodologically plan, create, optimize and execute all CRM campaigns in conjunction with sports calendar and product launches
- Collaborate with the campaign team to create and implement engaging campaigns for new and existing players
- Help the team with data collection, weekly campaign reporting and commercial analysis
- Produce exclusive campaigns that are customer-focused and innovative
- Work hard to develop and optimize campaigns and players with the CRM team
- Keep in close sync with the sports trading team to target high-profile events with attractive odds a
- Schedule and perform CRM test strategies to ensure that all campaigns are fluid and well-supported
- Work closely with all operational teams and departments including account managers, customer support and compliance
I would like this gaming job because:
- I am fluent in Dutch language
- I believe I’m a professional in behaviour and communication
- I am confident in communication and reporting
- I have the ability to support multiple brands, markets and product portfolios
- I know a bit about sports betting , casino and Live Casino
- I have created event calendars, setting up bonuses, writing content and executed campaigns
- Analytical with a data-driven approach which delivers better retention and ROI.
- I am interested in the Dutch market, licensing and the regulative frame work
- I have done A/B test planning and some experience with Jira
Maybe this is the right job? Interested candidates can contact GamingMyJob.com and Allan Aasterud for more information about this open job position, salary, benefits and future opportunities. Do you need feedback on your CV or how to write a cover letter? Do you need assistance in how to find a new job? What is the best job for you? Where would you like to work?
Please check out other jobs LIVE on GamingMyJob.com