CRM Specialist- Malta
CRM Specialist is the lifeblood of a company’s marketing and support team, therefore demand for a capable CRM specialist is always high. Especially now with a boom in the Maltese iGaming industry many of our clients are in search of new talent and one such client is a leading iGaming brand. For more than a decade, our client is leading the iGaming industry by the help of a simple vision: to provide players with a iGaming service that is entertaining, knowledgeable and individualized, with no compromise on quality. The company combines its unique experience, popular casino bonuses and a remarkable Customer Support team to ensure top-notch service and products.
This Malta-based iGaming giant is incredibly thrilled to provide world-class entertainment with dignity, as one of the top online gaming suppliers and now with expanding business the company is on the hunt for a CRM Specialist.
CRM Specialist’s responsibilities
CRM specialist in Malta will be responsible for engaging with customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The customer relationship manager will always look for ways to expand the customer base and develop strong interactions with new clients.
You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
On a daily basis, CRM Specialist will oversee online CRM activities while assisting the seasoned marketing department. Another key aspect of your job will be working closely with other internal teams to define campaigns, promotions, and casino bonuses.
The position of CRM specialist will need someone detail-oriented, proactive, creative, and disciplined and following are some major responsibilities of a CRM specialist:
• Responsible for CRM operational planning, implementation, and reporting including newsletter setup templates, SMS, Push notifications, etc.
• Perform a comprehensive strategic evaluation of the company’s competitiveness in the market and exclusive casino bonus info
• Analyze campaign data and assist with reporting it through proper channels.
• Develop campaigns that will assist casino CRM staff in enhancing productivity and meeting their objectives.
• Create multichannel commercial communications that optimize our customers’ gambling experiences.
• Using CRM and marketing capabilities, define target audiences and campaigns.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the CRM systems used and highlight any potential areas for improvement.
• Maintaining excellent communication and coordination with Marketing, Content, Design, QA, and Customer Service teams.
• Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of direct marketing communications by utilizing technical skills to derive campaign and prospect/member data for insights.
• Apply best practices under strategic and technical recommendations.
• Regularly provide input on our operations and technology.
CRM Specialist’s requirements
Being a CRM Specialist requires strong communication skills, ability to adhere to the organization’s fundamental principles and knowledge about products and casino bonuses. Listed below are a few key requirements for a CRM Specialist:
• A candidate with a relevant academic background like a bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field will be preferred for the role of CRM specialist.
• Prior experience and expertise in marketing and the iGaming sector would be advantageous.
• The organization is searching for a problem solver who takes delight in helping people with empathy and providing exceptional service.
• A disciplined person, with the ability to prioritize and pay close attention to details, will be welcomed.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications and superior product knowledge are essential for the job.
• A candidate with good communication skills and leadership abilities will be ideal for this role.
• A team player with excellent organizational abilities and the capacity to prioritize would be appreciated.
What’s on offer for CRM Specialist
This Malta-based iGaming company pays a competitive salary along with bonuses for leading employees. To cater to mental and physical necessities the company offers a comprehensive health care plan, subsidized gym membership, paid vacation time, and generous parental leave. The company is also known for providing a hybrid working model hence the employees enjoy more freedom and flexibility in their working schedule.
This job comes with ample career progression opportunities because iGaming companies in Malta like to promote talent from within and give deserving employees more responsibilities.
Our client also takes pride in providing a fun and inclusive work environment to its employees regardless of their beliefs, age, ethnicity, and religious background.
Please avail this opportunity to work as an integral part of an exciting industry and apply now!