Danish Content Writer
Our iGaming client started its adventure back in 2018 and the management has been determined to create a good and positive working environment for their talented staff. This means that each employee is keen to approach any challenge and opportunity with an unwavering commitment to deliver a wide range of casino products and a unique online gaming experience. The content team is a valuable part of their business and now this Malta-based iGaming company is keen to strengthen in-house by employing another Danish content writer.
The Danish Content Writer plays an important role
We are looking for a creative Danish content writer who has extensive knowledge of the respective language game market and who can meet deadlines with confidence, coolness and a smile. Good understanding of online gambling is a criteria. You will be responsible for writing and managing the content of our popular casino websites for Danish players and you will be given full freedom and space to excel in your role. You will be trained in SEO, Web publishing tools and HTML to ensure that the company’s marketing and branding communicate effectively to both registered users and active players.
Who can fit this role of a Danish Content Writer?
This role suits a candidate who is committed to quality content and customer engagement and it’s important that you are a team player who gets on well with colleagues and managers. You will work closely with CRM, Casino Game managers, Social Media team and legal team as content production involves many different departments. This job is perfect for you if you are passionate about writing and online casino player behavior! You will join an international team of writing and language experts who work both together as a team and individually.
Important responsibilities for a Danish Content Writer
- Create and publish engaging content in Danish
- Responsible for game reviews, promotions, website content and CRM drafts
- Create SEO concepts and strategies
- Proof reading and editorial work related to brand communication and press releases
- Develop an editorial event calendar to plan and schedule action
- Ensure compliance with the law
- Delivery of quality copy within time-pressured deadlines
A Danish Content Writer should have these qualifications and skills
- Excellent Danish language skills
- Ability to write content in Danish and English
- Strong people-skills and experience with project management
- Be flexible and work without giving excuses
- Have excellent English communication skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic knowledge of SEO and analytical tools would be a plus
This is what a Danish Content Writer will be offered
- A competitive salary with awesome bonus based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
Company is based in Malta and relocation package will be provided.