Danish Responsible Gaming Analyst
Our iGaming client is looking for a Danish Responsible Gaming Analyst to join their Malta-based online casino operation. You will work in a RG team which will be responsible for identifying online casino players with gambling addictions or to analyse potential problem users.
The successful candidate will be supporting Danish casino players via phone, live chat and email, so you’ll need to be comfortable with technology and writing while offering excellent phone manners. Full training about customer communication, safe gambling tools, compliance will be provided by award-winning trainers who have years of experience in nurturing business talents in customer service and RG.
Important Responsibilities for Danish Responsible Gaming Analyst
The Danish Responsible Gaming analyst in the Malta office will be making sure online casino players and active users are aware of responsible gambling and how the different safe play tools work on the company website. Players will be able to analyse how much they can afford to lose, set limits on stakes, play time and deposits.
We understand that difficult situations may arise in the Responsible Gaming department and you will be supported in your job by colleagues, team leader and various department managers. You’ll be able to remain focused on the task: you’ll also be polite and professional regardless if you’re communicating to staff or customers. You’ll know how to offer suggestions without making them sound like a compromise.
• If a player’s behaviour suggests a concern, keep an eye on their activities and take precautionary measures to follow set protocols and procedures.
• Conduct consumer engagements over the phone and via email. It’s important to understand in these conversations that some of the Danish online casino players may be dealing with personal concerns.
• Monitoring Danish customers who were previously suspended or blocked from playing online and making sure that any previous disagreements are settled in a fair manner that is compliant according to both Danish gaming licence and casino player protection.
• Conduct telephone calls with Danish casino players to ensure they understand the available Responsible Gaming tools and where to find this information on the website. Make sure that all incoming questions are answered truthfully and promptly.
• Are they chasing losses, asking for new casino bonuses or harrassing the Danish customer service agents? You need to pay attention to odd behaviour, spot possible problem gamblers, and take action to stop more losses
• Direct and clear communication to team leader and reporting to manager at Responsible Gaming department
• Liaise and communicate with departments like Customer Service, VIP team, Legal team, Payment and Risk to make sure online casino stays compliant and have set in place the right procedures according to MGA licence etc.
Skills and requirement for Danish Responsible Gaming Analyst
Your flexibility as a Danish Responsible Gaming Analyst comes in several forms: you’re open to working in line with business compliance requirements, you can work alone or in a group, and you constantly assess your own performance without being prompted by your RG manager – but you’ll take their comments and feedback into account without upset. You just want to be the best Danish version of yourself and you have knowledge about casino bonus and customer service excellence.
• You are a native Danish speaker who has exceptional written and spoken Danish language skills
• Experience from iGaming which has given you the capacity to design and adapt standard interactions
• You are confident in communicating in English
• Personal confidence is important and you enjoy taking initiative
• Confident at multitasking
• Prior job experience in a Responsible Gaming role is desired and you need to have knowledge about online casino compliance and regulative requirements
• Possessing sound judgement skills and capable of handling challenging conversations by showing empathy but able to ask straightforward questions
• Adaptable, flexible and able to operate both alone and in a group
• Possess an impartial mindset and be able to make quick judgments
We’re seeking Danish employees who aren’t just in and out of the office for their monthly salaries. In this role as a Danish Responsible Gaming analyst you’ll be rewarded for your hard work!