Digital Marketing Specialist – Malta
Digital Marketing Specialist candidates are always top of the list for any company in the Malta iGaming industry. Our client is an award-winning and top-class online casino operator. This company’s office culture has a reputation as inclusive and diverse, with employees playing a key role in developing and providing excellent online gaming products built on strong fundamentals of integrity and excellence.
Now there is an excellent opportunity to join the company as they are looking for a new Digital Marketing Specialist to be based in Malta.
Digital Marketing Specialist’s responsibilities
Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with different teams like Legal, Finance, and Compliance to ensure that payment and regulatory requirements are met. This job entitles providing support to the marketing team in achieving the market KPIs through offering expert marketing strategies, ensuring implementation, and make sure execution is handled well in addition to:
• Assisting the affiliate team with day-to-day duties such as deal implementation, data accuracy verification, and maintenance of marketing assets, to enable them to achieve the business KPIs established across various markets.
• Generating and keeping a record of new marketing partner leads and iGaming affiliates for the casino product
• Ensuring business growth by bringing in new affiliates and business opportunities
• Executing competitor analysis and reporting along with other business intelligence tasks
• Research and report on industry news, trends, and regulations as well as apply the collected data in increasing revenue and marketing reach of the iGaming company
• Keep close communication with other internal teams to fulfill company goals and aspirations
• Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of the latest and most successful trends in the industry
• Representing the company and affiliate team at various events and conferences
Digital Marketing Specialist’s requirements
Digital Marketing Specialists should have experience of more than one year in affiliate marketing and the iGaming industry but there are other skills and experiences required as seen below:
• Strong Professional with solid knowledge of the field
• Expert communicator with organizational, and time-management skills
• Able to work as an integral member of a team while maintaining all of the individual expertise
• Able to multi-task while maintaining an upbeat attitude
• A keen eye for problem identification and willingness to help solve them
• A motivated individual with good work ethics
What’s on offer for the Digital Marketing Specialist?
The job comes with several perks including but not limited to health insurance, contribution towards gym membership, 3-4 weeks of holidays, and an exceptional language learning course.
If you want to work and gain experience in an international brand with a fun and inclusive work environment along with a highly competitive salary and bonus package then you are in luck!