Dutch CRM Operations – Malta
Dutch CRM Operations executives are needed as we continue our push for Dutch talents. Our iGaming client in Malta is one of the largest online betting operators in Europe, with a huge number of local betting shops and a world-class gambling product, in addition to outstanding casino products, technology, and Responsible Gaming. The company is now expanding and looking for a Malta-based Dutch CRM Operations Executive, so let us know if you are ready to join a fun and entertaining iGaming brand.
Dutch CRM Operations’ role
Dutch CRM Operation executives in Malta will manage our online CRM activities on a day-to-day basis, by supporting our experienced marketing team. Your job will also include working closely with our CRM executives to define campaigns, promotions, and casino bonuses. This role would be ideal for someone detail-oriented, proactive, and creative and some of the job’s responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for CRM operational planning, implementation, and reporting, including newsletter setup, SMS, Push notifications, etc.
• Analyzing campaign data and providing support with reporting.
• Excellent communication and coordination with Marketing, Content, Design, QA, and Customer Service departments
• Testing campaigns before scheduling and sending out.
• Keeping the website up-to-date including CMS and banners.
• Develop strong product knowledge for both sports betting and online casino
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the CRM systems used and highlight any potential areas for improvement.
• Acting as a role model for company values by working effectively as an integral part of a team.
Dutch CRM Operations’ requirements
• Proficiency in both written and spoken Dutch is mandatory
• Candidates with confidence in business English will be preferred.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment is necessary.
• Previous experience and knowledge of the iGaming industry would be beneficial
• A team player with strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate and present will be welcomed.
• A problem-solver who takes pride in helping people with empathy and delivering quality service is what the company is looking for.
• A willingness to learn and improve is always a desirable quality for a CRM Operations Executive.
What’s on offer for Dutch CRM Operations
The job comes with a very competitive salary package and bonus, and also relocation support to Malta will be provided along with different health care benefits.
You will be working with an experienced and supportive team at one of Europe’s leading iGaming companies, so we are sure this will be a great experience for you as you will increase your skills by working alongside leading experts in the marketing field.
Please apply now if you are a future Dutch CRM Operations superstar!