Dutch Sports Content Executive
Are you a Dutch Sports Content talent? One of our leading clients is among the most exciting brands in the sports and gaming industries for its combination of innovative products and attractive betting opportunities. This is a company that can provide unprecedented remote access to popular sports for large fanatic audiences. Now our company client continues to grow and has to add more impressive corporate talent to their offices in Gibraltar, Stoke, and London as they keep building a very successful international company.
It’s an exciting time for this sports betting company. This is a well-respected, privately-owned company that is surely not afraid to play a dominant role in the gambling industry. Their motto: Let’s grow and work together to create a bright and prosperous future!
The role as a Dutch Sports Content Executive
We are excited to offer a Dutch Sports Content Executive candidate the opportunity to join our brand-new sports betting business. You will be a dedicated team member working in a team based in Gibraltar, Stoke, or London, and you will be reporting to the Content Team Leader – Netherlands. You will collaborate closely with our teams in third-party trading, customer analysis, marketing, and sports betting operations.
In addition to other essential departments throughout the Sports betting business, the role undertakes the overall Sports betting content publishing following agreed-upon procedures and delivering a top-quality betting experience to our passionate sports fans.
Responsibilities for a Dutch Sports Content Executive
A Dutch Sports Content superstar will ensure that all Dutch content is fully translated and optimized and promote the popular Dutch sportsbook products.
* Translate and optimize sports betting-related content produced for Dutch sports fans by using the most engaging Dutch language
* Monitor player journeys to guarantee an exceptional online gaming experience (navigation, betting experience, betting bonuses, etc.)
* React, take action, and immediately resolve any issues related to errors in the content on various Dutch websites.
* Test, check, and send feedback to the product team to improve if something can be improved
* Cooperate promptly with all related communications, promotions, and customer interactions to meet customer demand.
* Work with the content staff to create detailed content plans per the agreed-upon local sports betting calendar for major events and important matches
* Create site content per the schedule and deliver it on time, making accurate time decisions based on logged information.
* Take ownership of the banner management services, from planning to the final product.
* Translating betting content, such as the name of the market, grouping, special teams, and leagues
* Ensure all required rules and regulations are always current and that Dutch content on company sites stays compliant at all times
* Communicate with the Sports betting Management team and run follow-up checks on all outstanding customer requests
* Analyse competitors to keep an advantage edge in a very competitive sports betting industry.
Dutch Sports Content Executive’s requirements
A Dutch Sports Content Executive candidate has to be fluent in written and spoken Dutch. That’s a strict requirement and we would like to see some other skills and strengths listed on your CV:
• Experience and knowledge in the online gaming industry
• Knowledge of sports and betting products
• Career experience in the sports betting industry or working in an online casino
• An analytical person who can notice flaws, report problems, and suggest possible solutions
• Have to be a team player with strong interpersonal skills and confidence in communication
• A motivated individual with a good attitude and work ethics
• Organized, structured, and excellent self-discipline
• Flexible with a strict focus on meeting deadlines
What’s offered to a Dutch Sports Content Executive?
This role comes with a competitive salary, added performance bonuses, and a flexible working schedule.
The company will take care of you by offering private healthcare, life insurance, and pension plan. Your health, mind, and energy are important and there will be a gym membership, daily fruits, and drinks in the office. 2022 will be a lively year in and outside our offices, are you ready to join the fun as our new Dutch Sports Content Executive?