Esports Marketing Manager
Esports Marketing Manager fanatics, listen up! Our client has been a major presence in the global online iGaming industry for more than two decades. With online customers in over 100 countries across the globe playing sports, casino and poker, the company has been able to achieve significant growth and success. In order to continue to expand and reach even more audiences, the very famous iGaming giant is now in search of an Esports Marketing Manager. Read more here if you want to know why Esports is a good career opportunity!
As the Esports Marketing Manager, this individual will be a driving force behind the company’s continued success, and will help to ensure that this successful organization remains a major player in the global iGaming industry.
Esports Marketing Manager’s responsibilities
As an Esports Marketing Manager you will be required to monitor weekly and monthly performance and present the data in a clear and understandable manner to help inform important business decisions. Esports Marketing Manager will also be responsible for developing a network of brand ambassadors across numerous regions through a successful influencer marketing strategy.
Few other vital responsibilities for Esports Marketing Manager include:
- Locate individuals who have the ability to wield significant influence and invite them to join the Esports network.
- Do an analysis of the data and prepare to the players, including their preferences, money, and the things they purchase.
- Provide reports on a weekly, monthly, and individualized basis in order to spot shifts or patterns in the behavior of customers.
- Determine the worth of both current and new depositors in order to maximize the performance and locate untapped markets to pursue.
- Demonstrate your proficiency in commercial matters while negotiating terms of payment and incentives that further the company’s goals.
- In order to guarantee a true connection with online players, you should develop compelling campaigns that are in line with both the brand and the audience of the influencer.
- Make use of the information you’ve gained to get a better understanding of your online players, new potential customers, markets, and behavior.
- The successful candidate will be tasked with the development of marketing messages that will garner the interest of players across a variety of Esports platforms.
Esports Marketing Manager’s requirements
The role of an Esports Marketing Manager requires an individual with exceptional communication, marketing, analytical, and organizational skills. The ideal candidate should have a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field, as well as experience developing and executing marketing campaigns. At least two years of experience in the iGaming industry is a must.
Other requirements for an Esports Marketing Manager are:
- A preference for expertise in business analysis and/or data-driven marketing.
- Familiarity with the esports industry, including knowledge of players, tournaments, and important calendar events.
- Proficiency in creating required documents and using other business intelligence tools.
- An in-depth understanding of project management, change management, and business process management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital and social media marketing strategies, including SEO, SEM, and e-mail marketing.
- Excellent project management and budgeting skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Capability to manage and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Esports Marketing Manager’s Salary and Bonus
This position of Esports Marketing Manager comes with a competitive salary and bonus package, and the potential to work in an exciting and professional environment surrounded by committed, eager, and motivated colleagues.
The Malta iGaming industry is the ideal place for ambitious and dedicated candidates who wish to advance quickly in their career. Additionally, paid vacation and sick leaves are provided, as well as a hybrid work model, relocation assistance, and team building activities, office parties, and entertaining social gatherings. In order to ensure the mental and physical health of the team members, comprehensive health care plans, subsidized gym memberships, wellness initiatives, and professional development opportunities are also offered. The candidates will be joining a workplace that encourages a healthier work-life balance in all aspects of the position they are applying for. Do you imagine that your perfect employment in the iGaming industry would provide you with the opportunity to enjoy all of these wonderful benefits and extras? You can count on our assistance!
Get your iGaming career off on the right foot by applying right away and getting in contact with Allan Aasterud or add him in Linkedin right now.