Finnish Payment and Fraud Specialist
Malta iGaming companies are searching for talented Payments and Fraud Specialists!
One such company is our client which has a seasoned team of specialists who focus on automation, gamification, and programming excellence, allowing its various departments and employees to concentrate all of their creative efforts on pushing the boundaries of what an iGaming brand can really be. This Malta-based iGaming company is thriving and has made a name for itself in a relatively short time through its unique casino products and top-notch customer service.
The Payment and Fraud department has been a key contributor to the success of the company, winning multiple iGaming awards along the way. The Payments & Fraud department’s objective is to assist the company by properly monitoring casino player accounts for unethical conduct, scam, and fraud attempts, and managing withdrawal operations. The department strives to deliver the best possible experience for casino players who are keen to enjoy casino bonuses fast payouts and excellent assistance from trained analysts. Our client is now searching for a new Finnish Speaking Payment and Fraud Specialist to cater to the needs of its ever-expanding Finnish player database.
Finnish Payment and Fraud Specialist’s responsibilities
Finnish Payment and Fraud Specialist candidates must proactively anticipate vulnerabilities to reduce fraud risk while maintaining exceptional customer service levels. Other responsibilities are listed below:
• Maintaining Payment processing and KYC checks according to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) regulations.
• Detecting fraudulent behavior, examining, and canceling suspect casino player accounts to reduce corporate risk.
• Monitoring new Finnish player conduct and looking for patterns that might lead to fraud.
• Following corporate processes when dealing with questionable player accounts and incidents.
• Communicating with Finnish customer service and payment providers to resolve player deposits/withdrawals/KYC issues.
• Investigating suspicious warnings and following up
• Verify and execute withdrawals properly and quickly while keeping incoming deposits and reports in mind.
• Ensuring that Finnish VIP withdrawals are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Preemptively recommend methods to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of present procedures.
• Coordinate with other company departments to address any escalated concerns.
Finnish Payment and Fraud Specialist’s requirements
Our client will prefer a native Finnish Payment and Fraud Specialist candidate with 6+ months of experience in the iGaming business in a payment-related function. Following skills and traits will also be required for the job:
• Understanding of the regulated and unregulated marketplaces and anti-money laundering (AML) expertise
• Excellent organizational and communication abilities
• Capability to form strong relationships and aptitude to train and guide colleagues and team members
• Precise, diligent, and a professional with excellent analytical and investigative skills
• A team player with a good attitude with the capability to work under stress
• Microsoft Office knowledge and a good understanding of business English language will be a bonus
• Performing with absolute honesty, transparency, and dedication, always pursuing the company’s best interests.
What’s on offer for Finnish Payment and Fraud Specialist?
Finnish Payment and Fraud Specialist will be working in the exciting and vibrant field of iGaming with huge opportunities for professional growth and development. In addition to that, the selected candidate will be awarded a competitive salary, bonus packages, and wellness allowance. Our client takes great pride in providing its team members with top-tier health and well-being benefits, including private health insurance, relocation support, subsidized gym membership, free counseling sessions, and a yearly fitness allowance.
Employee professional development is also a major focus for this Malta-based iGaming company, thus it provides its employees with a professional development contribution that may be used for any form of course that would assist the employees’ professional growth. Throughout the year, both team and company-wide team development events are planned to increase bonding and maintain high spirits among the staff members.
For more information contact us or simply apply now for the Finnish Payment and Fraud Specialist role in the Malta iGaming industry.