Position: Finnish Support Agent – Remote
Location: Remote (anywhere)
Salary: Please contact us for more info about bonuses and benefits
Which iGaming company will hire Finnish Support Agent?
Our iGaming client has been the brains and the financial muscle behind several successful gaming companies with a strong focus on innovation, user experience, and gamification and now there is a new game-changer of a company on the market. Now you can join this Malta-Marbella powerhouse as big things are to be expected when it comes to new games, platform software, and streaming. A proactive and creative team with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, games, and the company at large. Through product knowledge, technology, and decades of business experience the dream of these serial-award winners is to create a gaming adventure that as many people as possible will play and a business outcome to remember for years to come.
What will the Finnish Support Agent do?
We’re looking for a Finnish Customer Support who knows the iGaming industry and knows how to impress casino players. This candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely anywhere in the world. The key here is to join a dynamic online company culture with people able to create and provide excellent customer support through your passion and energy. As a customer service agent, you are important as you are the ears, eyes, and voice of the company. You handle the customer communication, and you also collect information and feedback which is important for the company when it comes to further development of both the service department, payment methods, product, and compliance.
Which responsibilities for Finnish Support Agent?
– You will assist players, users, and customers directly via chat and e-mail
– You will use sales skills during user interactions to promote the company product portfolio, casino bonus on first deposit, or weekly promotions
– You will be responding to customer questions under company guidelines i.e Responsible Gaming and AML
– You know the importance of building relationships with current players and potential customers and you liaise with other departments to contribute to high performance and a positive work atmosphere
– You can provide customer service to the current player database, affiliate partners, VIPs, and social media influencers
– You like to assist with translations, content writing, and proofreading to make sure CRM and Content departments deliver quality marketing to the player database
– You will attend training courses and keep yourself updated on the latest trends in iGaming
Which skills are required to be a Finnish Support Agent?
• Native Finnish speaker with confidence in the English language
• Previous experience in customer service or online jobs
• iGaming experience is a bonus
• Excellent communicator in writing and speaking
• A flexible team player
• Passionate about iGaming and what the digital future might bring
• Tech-savvy and a fast learner
• Pro-active mindset and ability to be a contact point for online players
• Can work well under pressure
We are looking forward to hearing from talented Finns who are looking for the next chapter in their iGaming career and we will be happy to guide you in how to write a good CV and how to prepare for a job interview.