Discover your linguistic skills as a German Customer Support Agent in Malta and become the shining beacon of our client’s company. Nestled in the vibrant heart of Malta, the company is looking for individuals who possess tireless commitment and are dedicated to delivering top-notch service across all iGaming domains.
This role requires professionalism as you navigate the intricacies of the valued customers. You must act professionally while showing empathy and answering incoming questions in English and/or German.
This role will offer a full-time schedule without the burden of night shifts and you will receive training including betting products, payment methods, KYC and Responsible Gaming. You will be responsible for assisting the customers via Live Chat, email, and telephone and play a fundamental part in their online casino experience.
Seize this opportunity to join the passionate team of professionals and enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural work environment.
So why wait? Allow your creativity to shine and apply for the German customer support agent role through Allan Aasterud & co.
German Customer Support Agent’s Responsibilities
In your role as German Customer Support Agent in Malta, you will be called to communicate with our customers via email and live chat, and you will provide customer support on gaming, financial, technical, or any other issues related to our online product offers. Why Malta? Read this link for more info. 9 reasons why Malta is the epicentre of iGaming.
- In this position, you will be expected to guide customers through our sites on desktops and mobile phones.
- You will work collaboratively with other team members and contribute to our high-performance, high-quality work culture.
- Additionally, you will actively report various topics and metrics internally to team leads, the product owner, and other business partners.
- Providing a positive customer experience and first-time resolution when assisting customers with queries and complaints.
- Liaising with internal departments in English in order to resolve our customers’ queries.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner via Live Chat, email, and telephone.
- Using internal tools to assist and take ownership of your customer query.
- Investigating issues thoroughly and escalating queries where necessary.
- Maintaining knowledge of policies, procedures, and licensing requirements.
- Promoting safer gambling to online casino players.
- The job is full-time and requires a flexible approach to working hours; you will support the busy sporting calendar by working a shift pattern spread across any five days from seven, including public holidays and weekends.
German Customer Support Agent’s Requirements
Native or near-native level in German, both verbal and written, is mandatory if you would like to work as a German Customer Support Agent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent way of working with a high degree of initiative and the ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure even at peak times and navigate online on multiple platforms.
- Eager to learn and keep up with new updates and information in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptability to work shifts (no night shifts).
- excellent communication and interaction skills.
- a high degree of commitment and self-motivation.
- a team player with a high sense of responsibility and quality consciousness.
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- excellent written & spoken German skills.
- You are a sports fan and/or an online casino enthusiast interested in the iGaming industry.
- You are a natural at engaging and leading conversations.
What to expect?
- Family-run group with a positive and international business environment.
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture.
- High degree of personal responsibility.
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
Looking for some other jobs? Don’t forget to check out our other iGaming jobs.