Role: German Responsible Gaming Analyst
Salary: Please contact us directly for more info
Our client is a legendary company in the gambling business with offices in UK, Gibraltar, and Malta. They are constantly evolving as an international business and now making a massive push into Germany’s regulated online betting market. It’s a licensed company recognized for its enthusiasm for sports, huge international sponsorships, and exclusive casino bonuses. This industry leader has a huge product portfolio which includes sports betting, online casino, bingo, and other online entertainment, and through decades been a front runner when it comes to gambling innovation, technology, and excellent customer service with customers from all around the world.
Player safety is always a top priority and that is why our client is looking for a German Responsible Gaming Analyst who will enjoy being part of a high-performing and inclusive company culture in the Malta office.
Why hire a German Responsible Gaming Analyst?
The German Responsible Gaming Analyst will be responsible for identifying German online users who are problem players with gambling addiction or potential gambling problems. This is a customer-facing role that includes interaction with casino players, sports betting customers, and VIPs to ensure safe and responsible online gambling.
The analyst will review transactions, customer behavior and online communication in chat as all business activities must be compliant and within regulatory laws and regulations.
A Responsible Gaming team will play a major part in creating a positive online player experience. You as an analyst will report to your Responsible Gaming team leader and also liaise with other departments including Compliance, German Customer Service, Payment, and Fraud to assist players and escalate important cases if needed. Good analyst candidates will take on more training courses and follow industry trends to remain up to date with German regulations.
Responsibilities for a German Responsible Gaming Analyst
• Monitor player accounts and take action if you spot a potential problem player or unusual behavior
• Communication and interaction with specific players through email and telephone while following company procedures and license guidelines
• Inform and educate players about the Problem Gaming tools available online
• Assist and communicate with Customer Service agents, Payment Fraud team, and Compliance department to analyze and resolve complaints and cases related to Problem Gaming.
What is required from a German Responsible Gaming Analyst?
• Strong communicator in German language (written and oral)
• Work experience from iGaming
• Background from a Responsible Gaming or similar support role is highly desirable
• Experience in holding difficult conversations with casino players and online users and ability to show empathy and ask direct questions
• Have an objective mind and good decision-making skills
• Genuine desire to protect vulnerable customers
• Flexible team player with an eye for detail
• Be able to handle pressure
• A clear understanding of Responsible Gaming in line with the German regulations
• Excellent analytical skills
Please contact us if you have questions about this specific role or other iGaming career opportunities.
Do you need help to write a good CV or would you like our recommendations on how to prepare for a job interview?