German Travel Agent in Malta
Are you a German travel agent knowledgeable about customer service excellence? Are you looking for a role outside iGaming in Malta?
We are currently recruiting for a company client which is a luxury cruise company, and they have an exciting opportunity for a German-speaking travel agent in their customer service and booking department which operate entirely from their offices in Malta. Our client prides themselves on delivering a first-class customer service experience to each one of their guests: Throughout their cruise experience – starting from when they book their cruise. This is a well-known international cruise liner company committed to meeting their passengers’ extraordinary high expectations, in most experiences surpassing them. The German travel agent in Malta will support customers via phone and email (no cold calling) and this is definitely the right opportunity for you if you are fed up with iGaming and casino bonuses for German players.
German Travel Agent’s importance
The German travel agent should have great enthusiasm for customer service and travel. This prestigious role requires you to be responsible for selling future cruise bookings and retaining the loyalty of our current customers. To provide a seamless guest experience, whilst ensuring attention to detail, and a high level of initiative is essential to be able to support bookings, technical assistance, and customer care. The German travel agent will be advocating outstanding customer service, whilst delivering outstanding sales targets. The German travel agent must be in tune with various sales policies and procedures that relates to a business relationship with various travel agents and other international marketing channels. A locally based travel agents team in Malta will communicate via email and telephone to German travel agencies, as well as directly with German customers, to provide a personalized luxury customer service experience.
German Travel Agent’s responsibilities
A German travel agent in Malta should know how to offer excellent customer service and how to promote cruise packages. No cold-calling! The German-speaking travel agent team will make customers feel safe when booking the holiday through the phone or online while being offered competitive cruise package prices.
• Ability and confidence to liaise with other departments to give customers a super experience from start to finish
• Processing cruise package bookings, and all the related documentation and collecting deposit payments
• Develop excellent business relationships with key customers and travel agents for future travels to achieve monthly revenue sales targets
• Manages all new bookings, coordinating all actions with the travel agent and providing reports to the head of the department or key stakeholders
• Oversee all reservations, and payments and ensure that all passengers know various safety procedures, rules, and regulations
German Travel Agent’s required skills and experience
The ideal candidate for this German travel agent role in Malta is a positive, energetic individual who will work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment:
• Be a real team player in a multi-cultural team with a strong customer focus commitment
• Experience in the travel industry or cruise business is a bonus
• Ability to speak German clearly, distinctly, and confidently with guests
• Ability to read and write German to understand and interpret written procedures to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests, colleagues, or travel agencies
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Confident in sales or background from an iGaming dealing with German casino players, casino bonuses or campaigns will be a bonus
• Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal abilities and able to liaise with different departments throughout a work day
• Good computer skills (Word / Excel / Powerpoint) and basic technical skills
German Travel Agent’s rewards and benefits
The basic salary for a German travel agent in Malta is €23,500 gross per year plus other bonuses and incentives. there will be occasional opportunities to cruise for free, or at highly discounted prices. All training shall be done in-house with the work schedule from Monday to Friday.
As you can see, we work well with companies also outside the iGaming industry in Malta which includes many different casinos and sports betting companies. Maybe you are the next German travel agent which will join our client in welcoming customers and guests to a luxury cruise experience with a relaxed atmosphere, many onboard activities, and excellent cuisine provided by excellent customer service from the office in Malta!