Head of Affiliates for Casino
Head of Affiliates for Casino is a new role in Malta for our client which is a rising star in the iGaming industry. Since it first opened its doors in the year 2020, the company has experienced tremendous expansion, and now it boasts of having more than 350 staff members who are hardworking and dedicated to their jobs. It first began conducting business in Cyprus, and now it is expanding to the Mediterranean island of Malta.
This casino brand provides its employees with a high-quality working environment as well as professional support, allowing them to improve their overall skill sets and levels of competence. To keep up with its expansion and maintain its level of success, the company is continuously searching for skilled professionals to fill open positions. One such exciting opportunity is the position of Head of Affiliates for Casino, which is in charge of managing international Affiliates with a team of dedicated Affiliate Managers.
Head of Affiliates for Casino’s responsibilities
Head of Affiliates for Casino is a leadership position in our Malta office and this role is responsible for leading the affiliate department and increasing the quality of the online traffic to our various gaming sites and LIVE casino brands. As a Head of Affiliates for Casino the person will be responsible for developing long-term, professional relationships not only with affiliates but also with third parties.
Other major responsibilities include:
• Planning and executing affiliate campaigns, setting up casino bonuses and other promotions
• Evaluating and reporting results of the overall operations of the affiliates department.
• Staying up-to-date on regulations and making sure that all affiliate marketing campaigns follow the rules and are delivered on time.
• Working with senior group managers to produce better results and financial success.
• Assisting in marketing and sales activities such as events and conferences, among others.
• Developing marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts.
• Helping in the improvement of the skill levels of fellow team members.
• Building strong working relationships with other internal departments of the company.
• Acquiring new affiliates and maintaining the current count.
• Keeping a close eye on competitors and industry trends to stay ahead of the market and on top of affiliate partner management.
Head of Affiliates for Casino’s requirements
Head of Affiliates for Casino should be an individual who is knowledgeable, savvy, experienced, and willing to match the company’s values and growth. The candidate must have a strong command of both spoken and written English, in addition to having prior experience managing a group of people.
Following are a few requirements for the job of Head of Affiliates for Casino:
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role in the affiliate market.
• Established relationships within the affiliation network.
• A team player with the ability to solve problems and produce results.
• Outstanding written and spoken communication skills in English, as well as command of any other language, will be viewed favorably.
• Excellent familiarity with key performance indicators for the business and knowledgable about casino bonuses
• Hard-working dedicated person who pays great attention to details.
• Data-driven, highly analytical, and superb at communicating.
• A member of the team who inspires others to improve their performance by modeling strong behavior and leading by example.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
What will be offered to Head of Affiliates for Casino
Head of Affiliates for Casino will be an integral part of the team located in Malta and will be offered a lucrative salary along with many different allowances like Healthcare allowance, gym membership, and mobile phone allowance to name a few. Our company client makes the physical and mental well-being of its staff members a priority and provides many incentives, for example providing paid holidays, a packed kitchen with fresh fruits and snacks, a well-being allowance, and flexible working hours to look after the work-life balance of the employees. You will find your second home with our client and will be a part of a family atmosphere at office lunches, drinks, parties, and other team-building events.
If you want to work at modern seafront offices in picturesque and sunny Malta, with fellow talented pros, you are at the right place and in time to apply for your dream job. Please feel free to contact Allan Aasterud through this website or LinkedIn for further info or apply below to be the next Head of Affiliates for Casino.