Head of Affiliates for UK
Head of Affiliates is the most popular job in the market these days! Another ambitious iGaming company has opened another office in Malta and this international operator is always in search of talented and dedicated professionals. Would this role suit you? Now you can join an organisation with an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all employees, including stable revenue and organic growth. The teamwork from talented and passionate people is the main reason why they can deliver exceptional user experience!
Head of Affiliates for UK will be responsible for leading the affiliate department and driving ongoing quality traffic to popular casino brands in the UK market. You will play a key role in promoting casino sites while leading, growing, and developing your team. The Head of Affiliates for UK must have a passion for driving profitable growth and be a real strategy maker when dealing with various marketing networks, popular casino streamers and affiliate partners.
Head of Affiliates for UK’s responsibilities
Head of Affiliate for UK will have full responsibility for the affiliate platform, developing new affiliate acquisition strategies, and bringing new depositing customers to the brand. This person will share a vision for the department with a focus on growth by managing, mentoring, and training the Affiliate department in Malta. You will be responsible for developing the Affiliate marketing strategy in the UK and leading the team to grow the affiliate base and shape its future.
Other responsibilities and tasks will include:
* Responsible for the Affiliate targets, to meet the company’s objectives and ROI guidelines.
* Full P&L responsibility including Budgeting, forecasts, and reporting on KPIs to key stakeholders
* Manage high-value affiliate accounts across several international markets
* Monitor, maintain and nurture excellent relationships with affiliate partners while planning and executing affiliate campaigns activities
* Analyse affiliate performance to increase the quality and performance of affiliate partners
* Implement strategies to improve affiliate recruitment and find new partners
* Set up high-performing new marketing campaigns in the affiliate program through creative ideas, exclusive incentives, and casino bonus offers.
* Updated and knowledgeable about regulations and make sure all affiliate marketing campaigns are compliant and delivered within agreed timelines
* Closely monitor competitors and industry trends to remain ahead of the market and on top of the affiliate partner management
* Attending events, seminars, and conferences
Head of Affiliates for UK’s requirements
Who is a future Head of Affiliate for UK? Our company client which is based in Malta is looking for a candidate who has a proven track record in iGaming affiliation and successfully reaching company revenue targets. This person has shown leadership skills in leading, growing, and developing an affiliate manager team.
– At least 6 years of experience in affiliate management in iGaming casino brands with established relationships within the affiliation network
– Minimum 2 years experience in team management with the ability to quickly build and maintain professional relationships in a pressurized environment
– Excellent understanding of business KPIs
– Strong management leadership and relationship skills
– Highly analytical, excellent communication skills and data-driven
– Able to service affiliate partners to a high standard and develop new relationships
– Experience in managing a high-performing team
– Strong motivation, energetic attitude, and proven sales skills
– Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is considered a big advantage.
What will be offered Head of Affiliates for UK?
The Head of Affiliates for UK will be working at modern, seafront offices in the sunny climate of Malta. In addition to a competitive salary will also be eligible for various allowances, including but not limited to mobile phone allowance, healthcare insurance, and discounted gym membership.
The job also comes with a 28-day holiday and flexible hours to help maintain an efficient work-life balance.
Other perks of the job include team lunches, drinks, office parties, team events, and much more.
If you’re looking to work in the best environment with like-minded individuals to achieve your goals, kindly get in touch and apply for the job as Head of Affiliates for UK. Our company clients offer our talented candidates great career opportunities!