Japanese customer service for Malta online casinos
Our iGaming client is seeking a Japanese customer service agent for their online casino operations in Malta. This is a wonderful time to join this growing sector, with plenty of learning and financial rewards to be gained. The Malta iGaming industry is interesting, attracting a wider customer base over the past few years with innovative gaming products, exclusive online casino bonuses, and a strong presence through social media channels worldwide. This means you’ll get to communicate with a wide range of Japanese customers.
The most important element for the Japanese candidate is a real determination to be successful in their career. The Japanese customer service agent role will suit versatile individuals who are prepared to challenge themselves in Malta. We are seeking an ideally native (or very high level) speaker of Japanese with a strong grasp of the English language but any other language skills would be helpful as we support a global client base.
Are you our next Japanese Customer Service agent?
Would you like to be our online casino’s next Japanese customer service agent? Malta and Japan are quite different in many ways – located on different sides of the world, with different time zones. Less than half a million people live in Valletta – Malta’s capital. That’s quite different from Tokyo’s 13 million!
Though indeed, these differences can’t be denied, Malta and the iGaming industry are well-suited to Japanese talent. iGaming and online casinos is a sector that values the insight and provided you enjoy the sun and relax on the stress-free commute – which we must say, is far less busy than in Japan’s big cities – you’ll settle right in. With English being Malta’s main language, you and other Japanese job search candidates will be able to work and enjoy an exciting social life with no problem!
By using the knowledge of our GamingMyJob team led by the experienced recruiter and iGaming veteran Allan Aasterud, you’ll be certain to receive the guidance you need to perfect your CV and prepare for your interview in the online casino world in Malta. It’s normal to be nervous, moving to a new job in a new country would make anyone anxious! But you’ll be assigned your personal iGaming recruiter who will make sure you’re as prepared as you can be when it comes to the job search for Japanese customer support roles in the Malta iGaming industry. We’ve helped several other Japanese candidates settle in their new iGaming roles in Malta, and you can be one of them. Your employer will ensure you receive support settling in the country in regards to relocation and VISA applications. Are you ready for Europe?
4 important tasks for Japanese Customer Service
● As a Japanese customer service agent based in Malta you’ll mostly be communicating with casino players and online gaming customers via chat and email. This means your writing skills in Japanese will be of a high caliber: you’ll be able to read and type quickly. Some Japanese users will be experienced in iGaming, but as this is a booming sector in Japan, you may deal with customers who are unfamiliar with the platform. It’s your duty to help them feel welcomed.
● You may be surprised, but a Japanese customer service agent won’t spend the entire day speaking to online casino players, users, and customers. We hope this excites you. You’ll need to communicate clearly with the VIP team, Risk, Payment & Fraud Team, and the Responsible Gaming managers. Ideally, you’ll want to learn more about what these teams do. Your English skills will be useful when liaising with the Content and CRM team about marketing text and proper translations – we’ll value your cultural insights.
● We value candidates with organisational skills. A Japanese customer service agent should always keep on top of your emails and deadlines. On top of this, you’ll be creating and maintaining release notes and user guides for our online players and loyal customers. Don’t worry though – there’ll be training provided in the Malta-based office.
● You as a Japanese customer service agent will take your training seriously and want to expand your knowledge base of the iGaming sector and learn more about the Japanese market. The customer service team with a Japanese team leader and managers in Malta will be ready to support you from day one with training on regulatory frameworks, customer behaviour, and information about casino bonuses, etc so you’re able to check all procedures are followed. This will also help your progression and understanding of different departments also outside the Japanese customer service team.
4 requirements for Japanese Customer Service
We want to see the pride you take in your work as a Japanese customer service agent. Are you someone who always shows up on time? Do you enjoy making yourself presentable in the morning for business meetings in Malta, even if they are held virtually? Do you like listening to other people’s opinions and enjoy finding the root of a problem? If so, read on…
● You might have gathered experience within the Malta iGaming industry or worked in an online casino previously – but this is not required. We understand this is a growing trend in Japan, so we do not expect as much experience as a European candidate. It would be great however if you could demonstrate evidence of dealing with Japanese customer service: perhaps you’ve worked in hospitality or retail?
● You don’t find technology intimidating. You’ll be familiar with the full Microsoft package, with particular emphasis on Word and Excel. It would be great if you could detail how you’ve used them: perhaps during your studies or another job.
● Your native language is Japanese and you’ll have studied English to a high level. Your language skills give you an extra resourcefulness edge and you’re very capable of taking initiative. It’s hard for you to miss something and you’re confident at multitasking which means you can speak to Japanese casino players, you learn fast about casino bonuses and promotions and you know the importance of staying compliant at all times.
● You as a Japanese customer service agent value the online casino players you serve. You’re an empathetic person who takes the time to listen and understand their questions or concerns. You don’t jump to conclusions and treat everyone with respect – you remain calm and make sure everyone leaves a conversation happy.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! The Japanese and European business conventions do vary, but you don’t need to worry: Team GamingMyJob will help perfect your CV so your skills come across naturally when you apply for this Japanese customer service agent role in Malta. As long as you have a customer service attitude, then we can help you prepare for the interview even if you have no knowledge about online gambling, casino bonuses, or who is who in the Malta iGaming industry.