Japanese Customer Service in Malta
Japanese customer service roles are some of the most popular jobs in Malta. Do you think that providing excellent customer service is one of the most crucial aspects of running a successful business? If yes then you might be the right person for the job!
You will be a part of a successful iGaming company that supports innovation and creativity in the iGaming sector in Malta. For our client in Malta, we require an experienced Japanese Customer Service Agent who can coordinate with customers and answer them on the company’s behalf through email, chat,or via social media platforms in a timely and precise way. You can read more here about how to be a succesful Japanese candidate in Malta casino job search!
Japanese Customer Service in Malta’s Responsibilities
Japanese customer service in Malta play a key role to help customers in registering an account or reporting technical difficulties, as well as direct them around our client’s casino and sports betting websites and inform them of current promotions, casino bonuses and assist them in browsing their sites.
A few other key responsibilities are to:
- Help players by phone, email, and live chat; and respond to customers’ questions and problems in a friendly way
- Ensure that casino bonus campaigns and promotions are consistent across all customer communication channels
- Process KYC documents (receive, handle, and translate) and translate new games and promotions;
- Develop protocols and processes to resolve problems quickly, efficiently, and thoroughly by performing basic troubleshooting, such as reviewing logs, monitoring server status, and resolving issues
- Exhibit excellent judgement in challenging circumstances with stakeholders by being cool and professional.
- Understand and follow corporate rules and processes, and assist in their execution by staying up to date on any new modifications.
- Use the appropriate methods/tools to research and report on industry news, trends, and regulations in order to give accurate, legitimate, and full information to players.
- Establish and maintain great client connections by providing our players with excellent solutions in a timely manner.
- Understand AML and report any unusual activity in customer inquiries in coordination with our Fraud and Payments team.
- Act as a role model for corporate values and expectations by researching methods to increase customer happiness and loyalty.
- Help with a variety of projects and tasks as needed.
Japanese Customer Service in Malta’s requirements
To be successful in Japanese customer service in Malta, you must have good communication skills and the ability to win our customers’ confidence. The candidate should be able to write and speak Japanese well and a native Japanese speaker will be preferred for the role.
Other requirements for Japanese Customer Service agent are as follow:
- Previous experience with customer service and experience in dealing with Japanese customers would be a bonus but not required
- A strong communicator with problem-solving skills who can stay calm in tough situations
- Basic knowledge of the iGaming industry is an asset for the candidate, as is a genuine interest and eagerness to learn more and improve
- Ability to solve problems quickly and works well under pressure
- A person who knows how to use a computer (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- A positive person who is willing to work flexible hours and shifts
- Able to multitask while keeping a positive attitude.
- A good listener who takes pride in helping people with empathy and giving excellent service.
- A person who works well with others and has good organisational skills and the ability to set priorities.
- A person who is motivated and has a good work ethic.
What’s on offer for the Japanese Customer Service in Malta
Japanese Customer Service in Malta will be provided with an excellent salary as well as performance-based incentives. To meet emotional and physical needs, the corporation provides a complete health care plan, subsidised gym membership, and 22 to 28 days of vacation, depending on the length of the employment.
A monthly get-together, party tickets, free beach club access, loyalty trips, and much more are also included.
Our client also takes pleasure in providing its staff with a pleasant and inclusive work atmosphere regardless of their views, age, race, or religious heritage.
Please take advantage of this chance to be a part of an exciting industry and get in touch if you think you are the right candidate to be the new Japanese Customer Service Agent.
You can always add and contact Allan Aasterud on Linkedin!