Japanese Fraud and Payments Analyst
Japanese Fraud and Payments Analyst is wanted! Malta iGaming Industry is progressing rapidly and we are always searching for talented and hardworking professionals from Japan. Our client, one exciting company, focuses on automation, allowing its employees to spend all of their creative efforts on pushing the boundaries of what an iGaming brand can be. This Malta-based iGaming brand is growing and has created a reputation for itself in a very short period of time through world-class products and first-rate customer service for their Japanese players.
The Japanese Fraud and Payment Analyst department has been a vital contribution to the company’s growth, receiving several awards along the way. The goal of the Payments & Fraud department is to help the whole organisation by appropriately monitoring customer accounts for unethical behaviour, avoid casino bonus abuse and handling withdrawals as fast as possible. Are you a potential new candidate and keen to learn about Risk, Fraud and Payments for the company to meet the demands of its growing casino player database? We all know that Malta is the epicentre of iGaming!
Japanese Fraud and Payments Analyst’s responsibilities
Japanese Fraud and Payment Analysts’ primary responsibility is to prevent and identify fraud across our online gaming platform, monitor transactions and highlight potential high-risk casino player accounts. The function entails using a variety of detection techniques to identify high-risk accounts, detect odd behaviour, investigate and shut suspicious accounts in order to limit risk and protect revenue losses for the firm. Other responsibilities of Risk, Fraud, and Payments Agent include:
- Collaborating with the Japanese Fraud and Payments Manager
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the Risk, Fraud, and Payments department
- Keeping up with the rules set by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) for payment processing and KYC checks.
- Conducting different anti-fraud checks, such as KYC, SoW, and AML checks
- Examining and monitoring member account registration, deposits, and withdrawals
- Verifying and executing withdrawals properly and quickly while keeping incoming deposits and reports in mind
- Monitoring any transactions received from prohibited countries/territories
- Responding to consumer inquiries via phone/email/chat and monitoring age verification
- Contributing to the development of departmental policies, products, and services
- Collecting feedback from the CS and Operations Teams for future system improvements, and assisting the product team.
- Monitoring new player conduct and looking for patterns that might lead to fraud.
- Following corporate processes when dealing with questionable accounts and incidents.
- Communicating with Japanese Customer service to resolve customer deposits/withdrawals/KYC issues
- Ensuring that VIP withdrawals are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Japanese Fraud & Payments Analyst’s requirements
Our client is looking for a Japanese Fraud and Payments Analyst with minimum 6 months of experience in the iGaming industry in a payment-related job. You can reach out to our recruiter Allan Aasterud on Linkedin if you would like to get some feedback on your CV. The following skills and characteristics will also be necessary for the job:
- Knowledge of regulated and unregulated markets, as well as anti-money laundering knowledge
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Accurate, tenacious, and professional with excellent analytical and investigative skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and the capacity to work under pressure
- Microsoft Office competency and a good understanding of the business English language will be an added bonus
- Performing with utmost honesty, transparency, and dedication, always pursuing the best interests of the company
- Be skilled and well-versed in all platforms, while keeping them up to date
- Coordination skills with other divisions to address any escalated concerns
Japanese Fraud and Payments Analyst’s salary and bonus
A Japanese Fraud and Payments Analyst will be getting a good salary and bonus package while working in a professional and exciting environment surrounded by curious, helpful, and ambitious team members. The Malta iGaming industry is the place to be for talented and hardworking candidates who are looking to quickly climb up the corporate steps. The company will also provide paid vacation and sick leaves to accommodate its employees. While offering a hybrid work model, relocation assistance, team building, corporate activities there will be office parties, and fun get-together are just a few more examples of the benefits this job offers. To look after the mental and physical well-being of the team members comprehensive health care plan, subsidized gym membership, wellness, and professional development benefits will also be included as perks of the job.
Apply now for you dream job in iGaming!