Role: Payment and Fraud specialist
Salary: Attractive salary and bonus scheme
Our client has been nominated as one of the most innovative companies in the iGaming industry and their management group has a very impressive track record of creating successful gaming operators. The company has doubled its size in a really short time, the last 3 years have really been an amazing adventure for these Malta-based Vikings. The Payments team count 16 people and now there is an interesting opportunity for another talent to join as a Payment and Fraud Specialist and share his/her experience with this impressive gaming operator. The mission is clear: To provide the best service to online customers and players through a fast and accurate KYC process and manage the withdrawal process by monitoring customer accounts for fraudulent behavior.
The role of a Payment and Fraud Specialist
The Payment and Fraud Specialist will be working closely with AML and the 2nd Line support team, and the role has a flexible schedule, where there might be some late and weekend shifts. The Customer service team provides 24/7 support, and communication across departments is important as Payment and Fraud specialists need to support with fast and accurate responses within scheduled shifts. The shifts are divided into the Morning shift and Late shift with the opportunity to be office-based and working from home a few days a week in a hybrid work environment.
Responsibilities as a Payment and Fraud Specialist
Your main tasks during a normal work week will be:
– Processing payment and KYC verification governed by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
– Monitoring new registered player accounts and the behavior of these accounts
– Suspicious activity or concerns about fraud need to be raised to the AML team
– Follow company procedures to handle suspicious accounts and keep updated about all new internal procedures
– Keep good communication with various departments like Customer service, Legal and Compliance, and the Responsible Gaming team
– Important to know different payment providers and contact persons to resolve player account issues related to deposits/withdrawals/ KYC
– VIP cases are handled as a priority rapidly and efficient manner and you are updated on latest casino bonus and current promotions
– Manage and resolve Jira tickets issues raised by our Customer Support
Requirements for a Payment and Fraud Specialist
– Excellent communication skills in English both oral and in writing
– Previous experience in iGaming or working for a payment provider
– Banking experience would be a plus
– An additional language like German, Finish, Japanese or Norwegian will be considered a plus.
– Analytical with reporting skills
– Multi-tasker with a good eye for details details
– Computer skilled with experience working with Microsoft, Jira, Zendesk, Back office, etc
– Flexibility to work in shifts
Salary and benefits for the Payment and Fraud Specialist
The company will offer a competitive salary, private health insurance, and everything else to keep the new Payment and Fraud Specialist happy and motivated. That’s why they provide so many different benefits!
The staff must stay healthy which is why a fitness allowance is being offered and you can choose freely which sports you want to do.
The office kitchen is always stocked up with fruits, cereals, snacks, and protein bars, all for free, just help yourself. The company directors believe that everyone can and wants to grow professionally, and the company will support employees with a professional training allowance which means you can easily apply for any course that you are interested in.
The company is investing in team-building events and people will be able to enjoy a relaxing day by the pool, sun tanning on the beach, chilling on a boat, or just having a nice dinner in a fancy restaurant with other colleagues. Together this group of talented people creates a fantastic joyful environment; music, snacks, team building, and company events are constantly integrated into the weekly work routine.
Welcome to this iGaming family!