Personal Assistant to CEO
We are helping a company to recruit a fantastic and exciting position in the iGaming industry! The role will suit an ambitious Personal Assistant/Translator to support a popular CEO through strong interpersonal skills and flexibility. The ideal applicant should be a Japanese fluent in speaking and writing Mandarin and English and preferrably relocate to Singapore. Background from iGaming or Tech will be a big bonus.
Our international iGaming client believes that having a team of diverse cultures and industry experience working together will create a strong foundation and an innovative customer experience when it comes to popular gaming products and casino bonuses. That’s why we have started a search for talented individuals who are excited about long term opportunity and contributing to building a valuable business from the ground up. We would like to see passion, communication skills and business knowledge. This is a great opportunity to grow with an award winning company who values and encourages its employees.
Job Requirements for Personal Assistant
Are you the perfect Personal Assistant/Translator to our CEO? Below you can find some important requirements for this role:
- Being a confident speaker with excellent communication skills and able to handle presentations
- Able to communicate sensitive and confidential information tactfully
- Have strong adaptability and be able to work well under pressure
- An organized problem-solver keeping within agreed deadlines
- A positive and energetic personality who works hard and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Professional discretion and emotional maturity
- Must represent the business with professionalism and integrity at all times
- Goal driven and results-oriented
- Experience in booking travel arrangements, create itineraries and complete visa applications for business trips
- Must be confident in drafting, planning, and organising meetings
- Researching skills and confident in taking meeting notes
- Able to conduct or preparing research as required
The Personal Assistant’s location
Personal Assistant/Translator will be a hybrid role consisting of both onsite and remote work but ideally based in Singapore upon further discussions. The candidate may be required at times to work outside office hours or travel with the CEO. The CEO is looking for a personal assistant that can translate for them. The candidate must be fluent in Japanese. In addition to this, being fluent in Mandarin would be seen as an advantage. Within this role language is the primary concern with iGaming experience being secondary. The strategic nature of this Personal Assistant role brings the possibility of personal growth and learning to a candidate that is open to a hard work ethic. With this in mind, the job title is also up for discussion for the appropriate candidate. Although the area of work is flexible to a point, being based in Singapore is preferable.
The Personal Assistant’s language skills
The Personal Assistant should have excellent language skills. Candidate must have the ability to read and write Mandarin, English, and Japanese effortlessly. They can be Japanese or Chinese, but they must be fluent in Japanese. If the candidate can only speak Japanese, then they must be a very good English speaker. It doesn’t work in your disfavour if you know the Malta igaming industry or knowledge about various casino bonuses etc. To breakdown the requisites of this position:
- The job candidate should be able to translate from our Japanese speakers to our Chinese speakers.
- Then our Chinese candidates should be able to speak both Mandarin and English. To reiterate, Mandarin speakers with Japanese language skills are a huge advantage.
The CEO of this company is Chinese so therefore the ability to read, write and speak Mandarin is the ultimate fit for this candidate. We understand this combination of requirements is a tall order to find so the client is realistic and are willing to settle, if a strong candidate demonstrates that they can excel in this position.
You are welcome to apply directly or contact recruiter Allan Aasterud for more information.