One of our iGaming clients in Malta is looking for a Swedish speaking Responsible Gaming agent. Are you interested in joining one of the market leaders in this industry? I know it’s a good company because I worked 2 years in this office as I was the Country Manager – Norway! This company has a superb product catalogue with over 7 000 slots, LIVE casino and excellent relationship with more than 100 game providers. We are talking Gamification excellence and their employee group keep growing.
What is a Responsible Gaming Agent?
We all respect the highest standards of Responsible Gaming because it is important to offer a secure and safe online gaming experience for all players at all times. That’s why this role as a Responsible Gaming Agent for Swedish market is very important as you will play a key role in support the client’s casino to comply within technical and legislative framework. Protection is the key word. You will be responsible for safe guarding the business by checking for problem gamblers, multi registrations, under age players and criminal activities related to banking and payment. The new employee will be trained in how to do checks, how to handle a self-exclusion, and when to do an account blocking. You will have the DNA of a customer service agent in your blood as conversations with these players are so important to avoid experiencing financial difficulties, relationship problems and mental health issues.
Main responsibilities for a Responsible Gaming Agent
- To check and spot players with addictive behaviour and avoid avoid underage gambling (You will contact problem players via email or phone to offer guidance and help according to internal policies and procedures)
- Monitor escalated self-excluded players to assess risk and prepare reports for management team on weekly/monthly basis – complex cases to be escalated to senior analysts
- You will be a team player A team player with a positive mindset and a flexible approach
- A team player who can liaise with different departments
What is required to be a Responsible Gaming Agent – Sweden?
- Excellent communicator in Swedish and English
- Interested in the psychology of addiction, regulatory and compliance knowledge
- You have empathy, good listening skills and an analytical mind
- Knowledge about iGaming business operations and the importance of protecting online players
- Positive personality with confidence and a flexible approach to work
What can we offer a Swedish-speaking Responsible Gaming analyst?
An attractive salary package and excellent opportunities to grow within one of the most popular iGaming companies in Europe. You will be given a private health insurance, wellness allowance, career development support and an exciting role which will lead you onto a new exciting iGaming career path. Relocation and assistance will be provided.