Our client is a globally recognized iGaming company founded in 2011. The origins of its success came from the hard work of a handful of gambling entrepreneurs, and you could be part of this ongoing triumph. The company is seeking a hardworking employee for the role of Responsible Gaming – Swedish Analyst.
The industry leaders have achieved unparalleled success and numerous gaming awards for products, services, and innovative gaming strategies. Being a company offering approximately 10,000 online casino slots sourced from almost 200 different game providers is a tremendous success! Moreover, they haven’t stopped yet and are still growing bigger and bigger by building and maintaining an awesome and compelling casino games portfolio!
The Responsible Gaming – Swedish analyst holds an important position and is accountable for safeguarding online casino customers and fostering them to participate and play responsibly.
This role collaborates with the compliance team and ensures compliance with the relevant laws and regulations about responsible gaming. An integral part of the analyst role includes setting up procedures for the responsible gaming team. Moreover, the Head of responsible gaming is also accountable for reporting to the Director of Customer Operations.
Responsible Gaming – Swedish Analyst’s Responsibilities
Our client is looking for a Responsible Gaming – Swedish Analyst who will be responsible for the protection of the players and the overall business integrity. Are you ready to join a technology-driven organisation and be part of a team of real specialists in their respective fields? If you are up for this challenge, feast your eyes on the exciting roles and prepare to embark on an exciting journey filled with rewarding roles and responsibilities.
- As the Responsible Gaming – Swedish Analyst, you will engage with customers by email or phone to promote a responsible gaming experience and address any concerns.
- Analyse risk-scoring reports to identify potential addictive behaviour. Contact vulnerable players by phone or email and provide support accordingly.
- You will adhere to internal policies and procedures for additional checks, self-exclusion, and account blocking.
- Monitor escalated self-excluded players to assess risk and process refunds for eligible players.
- Keep track of escalated player registrations to prevent and avoid underage gambling.
- Gather and review follow-up case reports daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Escalate complex cases with recommendations to senior management to ensure player protection.
- Recommend changes and/or amendments to Responsible Gaming’s operational activities and processes.
- Collaborates with the Responsible Gaming Manager to instil a culture of Responsible Gaming through promoting awareness and delivering training as required.
- Identifying and escalating suspicious patterns, transactions, and any relevant information is a part of our duty of care.
Responsible Gaming – Swedish Analyst ‘s requirements
The analyst role covers a range of duties that span multiple jurisdictions requiring you to stay up to date with regulatory requirements. You should be able to demonstrate compassion and a deep understanding of the psychology of addiction. The goal is to create an immersing gaming experience for the players while ensuring they have complete trust in the company to safeguard their actions if and where applicable. The mantra is that they prioritize the safety and well-being of their customers above all else. With all of this in mind, you must, of course, enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Your ability to adapt quickly and work effectively under pressure will be key to your success in this role.
- Your native language is Swedish, and you speak and write English fluently.
- Familiarity with the MGA and SGA frameworks
- Responsible Gaming knowledge.
- A passion and understanding for RG.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and be a real team player.
- Exceptional analytical skills and relational problem-solving skills.
- Networking skills must be next level because we want you to build business and interpersonal relationships.
- You should be willing to learn and strive to improve business operations while prioritizing player protection.
- Must be proactive with a positive mindset and have a flexible approach to listening to the ideas of others.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts, prioritize work effectively, and execute tasks to the right level of quality in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience within the online gaming industry is a plus.
Who can apply for the role of Responsible Gaming – Swedish Analyst?
As their business continues to grow guided by a passion for invention, operational excellence, and commitment through well-established relationships with regulators, our client is looking for a Responsible Gaming – Swedish Analyst.
This analyst would be navigating a vast array of captivating content leveraging the substantial investment in innovation the company offers. The player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology are enough to have any applicant salivating at the prospect of joining this powerhouse in iGaming. Their gaming product offers a truly exceptional gaming experience that immerses players and drives growth. Who wouldn’t want to be part of a team of like-minded people that excel and push those surrounding them to be their better selves? The allure of working in such an environment, surrounded by a team of passionate professionals, is undeniably appealing.
We are looking forward to receive good CVs from interesting candidate.