Senior SEO Specialist – Malta
Senior SEO Specialist is required at a world-class iGaming company based in Malta, an operation being awarded numerous iGaming awards like Best Customer Service and Employer of the Year, etc. Our client is operating three popular casino brands and provides world-class entertainment with integrity under a global brand. Its diverse workforce is celebrated and acknowledged, and the company is committed to creating a safe, fun, and inclusive work environment
Senior SEO Specialist’s responsibilities
Senior SEO Specialist will be in charge of all SEO initiatives for the organization. A key component of this is developing and managing keyword strategies, optimizing website content, and building a solid link authority including other tasks and responsibilities as listed below:
• Making necessary adjustments to the text, coding, and meta tags of the websites for SEO.
• Presentation and reporting of SEO results across several websites.
• Examining the company’s websites and search engine rankings to find SEO opportunities in the markets that are open.
• Conducting comprehensive site assessments, spotting on-page and technical SEO opportunities, and debugging adjustments that are essential for the organization.
• Monitoring the health of websites using tools and data from Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Page Speed Insights, Lighthouse, Google Analytics, and others.
• Strategic alterations to website architecture, content, linking, and other aspects are advised in order to boost SEO rankings for desired keywords and search entities.
• Reviewing and analyzing the behavior of rival websites.
• Maintaining awareness of all changes to search engine algorithms, industry trends, and rules.
• Following the company’s rules in writing and other content in both letter and spirit
Senior SEO Specialist’s requirements
Senior SEO Specialist should have excellent relevant SEO expertise and be an experienced individual with excellent command of business English along with an iGaming background.
• Strong English proficiency is mandatory and familiarity with other languages is a huge plus.
• Excellent knowledge of and quality experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
• Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS, as well as the technical components of SEO.
• Outstanding research and analytical abilities along with the ability to produce positive results.
• Capable of working to deadlines and priorities, as well as managing time across different tasks.
• A degree or equivalent experience in Online Marketing will also be preferred
• Motivated and capable of working both individually and as part of a team
What’s on offer for Senior SEO Specialist
The employer will provide an attractive pay package in addition to extensive health care, gym membership, and private insurance. It’s simple: if you’re capable and enthusiastic about your work, you’ll fit in well with the rest of the team. As a recognized member of a diverse and inclusive team, the senior SEO specialist will work in a safe and enjoyable office environment.
Please get in touch with us if you think you have what it takes to be the new senior SEO specialist at a globally recognized brand!