Work schedule: 9.30am to 6.30pm (no night shifts)
Salary: EUR 30,000 to 33,000 if the candidate has the right experience.
The role: The role is a key position between an experienced team leader and new junior agents.
Which iGaming company is looking to hire?
One of our new clients have a strong focus on the Japanese market and is dedicated to provide excellent customer service to help casino players make smart choices online. An international and multilingual company with lots of growth potential, by offering a gaming experience that can captivate an audience. The company offices in Malta and Marbella have a management brimming of knowledge of the online gaming industry and experienced in business development, gamification, LIVE casino and mobile games for the Asian market.
What is a Senior Support Agent – Japan?
Customer service is key to success. Every company is looking for awesome support agent who can assist online users and customers who might have game-related questions, technical issues and keen to receive promotional information about this specific casino.
This is a role for a native Japanese speaker with an understanding of the Japanese betting culture, player communication and knowledge about banks and payment methods. A talented support agent will be able to step up into a senior role because the company will give this candidate training in product, games, providers and valuable professional skills for a successful future career in iGaming.
Main responsibilities for a Senior Support Agent
We’re currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Japanese-speaking Senior Support Agent, with English fluency. You will service online gaming players via email and live chat and you will be the eyes, ears and voice of the company. You will be able to mentor and educate two junior customer support agents to support user satisfaction and brand awareness.
• Responsible for customer support across several Japanese casino sites
• Inform about campaigns, promotions and bonuses on our casino sites
• Identify and support players and collaborate with Fraud team to process KYC documents
• Understand, monitor and support players in Responsible Gambling
• Translation and proof reading and liaise with Content team and CRM
Requirements for a Senior Support Agent?
• Experience from a customer service role or in iGaming would be a plus
• Ability to understand customer needs, product portfolio and technical issues
• Ambitious personality with a strong interest in online gaming
• An excellent listener with strong communication skills
• A team player that can work independently and be trusted
What will be offered to a Japanese Support Agent?
Competitive salary package as the salary is from 30,000 up to 33,000, depending on the experience. Training and support will be provided to give a new employee a soft and easy onboarding, and the company will dedicate time and resource for personal development. Relocation package, Monthly bonuses based on performance and free gym membership to support healthy living.