Support Agent – Dutch
Our team at GamingMyJob.com is currently looking for a Dutch-speaking customer support agent to join a growing customer support team for one of our Malta-based company clients. Do you love helping people? Passionate about sports and casino? Are you patient, empathic and super positive? Then this winning team of a company would like to meet you!
Please tell me more about this iGaming job in Malta:
- Meet, greet and communicate a warm customer service to the online customers
- Inform online players and curious users about special promotions and exclusive offers
- Identify and support players if they struggle to understand gaming bonuses or promos
- Know how to give a personal touch when handling emails or player chats
- Able to provide useful and correct information about company and product
- Focus on Responsible Gambling and keen to take on training on this key topic
- Liaise and collaborate with fraud and payment team and escalate problem cases
- Always learning more about Anti-money laundering and how to report and monitor suspicious activities from players and users
Which skills do I need to get a gaming job like this:
- Fluent Dutch speaker with excellent communication skills both in speaking and writing and confident English communicator
- Flexible when it comes to shift work
- A passion for training, self development and being a team player
- A talent when it comes to customer service excellence
- A good listener who is calm under pressure
- Previous experience from customer service or hospitality is a big plus
- Being organised and structured will always help you in a job search process
Can this be the right job for me?
I know Allan Aasterud and GamingMyJob.com will be able to give me more information about relocation package, private health insurance and salary for this specific position. However, my questions are more related to the role and how I can be submitted for this interesting role:
- I want to move to Malta!
- How do I get a gaming job in Malta?
- Which gaming jobs are available in Malta?
- Can I get feedback on my CV?
- Where do I send my CV?