Swedish Customer Service – Malta
Swedish Customer Service agents are needed for our client in Malta. As part of our client’s multi-cultural and diverse team, you will be part of an international company that fosters innovation and creativity in the iGaming industry in Malta. Any company cannot succeed on its own, and that is why we are searching for the next Swedish Customer Service Agent in Malta.
The role of Swedish Customer Service
Swedish customer service is key to success! Do you believe that outstanding customer service is one of the most important components of any successful business?
Customer experience is at the heart of everything in this role, and by using LIVE chat, email, and phone calls, you’ll be the first point of contact with our players. You are someone who can coordinate with casino players and respond to them on the company’s behalf in a timely and accurate manner.
A Swedish customer service agent based in the Malta office will assist casino players, whether it is registering a player account, information about a casino bonus, or reporting technical problems. You can guide these players and customers through gaming websites and update them on current promotions and product info due to your excellent communication skills.
Swedish Customer Service agent’s responsibilities
• Provide excellent Swedish customer service for iGaming operations, including marketing and compliance
• Provide technical and operational assistance to casino players by telephone, email, online chat, and social media
• Resolve problems quickly, efficiently, and thoroughly
• Manage stress and ensure the use of good judgment during stressful situations with stakeholders by remaining calm and maintaining professionalism
• Monitor and report on operational metrics, including chat, and email, and handle escalation calls to management
• Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures, including Responsible Gaming and AML
• Understand AML and report any suspicious activity in collaboration with our Fraud and payments team in customer queries
• Act as a role model for company values, and expectations by seeking ways to build customer satisfaction and loyalty
Swedish Customer Service’s requirements
Swedish customer service agents who would like to work in Malta need to develop and maintain positive relationships with customers in a manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations, and to do so the candidate require these skills:
• Able to both write and speak fluent Swedish is a must
• Individual with experience in providing excellent customer care over the phone, by e-mail, or via any other social media platform
• A positive person with a willingness to work flexible hours and shifts
• Expert communicator with problem-solving capabilities who remains calm when handling tough cases
• Extensive knowledge of the iGaming industry is an asset for the candidate along with a genuine interest and eagerness to learn more
• Able to multi-task while maintaining an upbeat attitude
• An excellent listener who takes pride in supporting people with empathy and delivering impeccable service
• A team player with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
• A motivated individual with good work ethics
What’s on offer for the Swedish Customer Service
In addition to a handsome salary package, this Malta-based company will provide private health insurance, relocation package, and assistance, along with a wellness allowance. The mental and physical health of the staff is a top priority therefore this iGaming company will be providing free breakfast and lunch as well as daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee to look after your mental and physical well-being. The employees will receive invitations to monthly get-togethers, party tickets, free beach club access, loyalty trips, and other attractive events.
Please get in touch if you think you are the right candidate for this position as the new Swedish Customer Service!